VEXTRA® (FLVB) TP Black Cloth
VEXTRA® (FLVB) is an aramid and fiberglass blend heat resistant cloth with a vermiculite armor-like coating that is inorganic, chemically inert, noncombustible and odorless. The vermiculite coating enhances the fabric rating to 1000°F (540°C). All of AMI’s VEXTRA® coated fabrics, enable them to remain stable at up to 50% higher temperatures than the uncoated counterparts. VEXTRA fabrics are tough enough to withstand very hostile work environments.Download SDS
- Product Specs
- Product Line Information
- Data Sheets
|Product Type||Product Number||Series||Weight (oz. per sq. yd)||Count (Warp x Fill)||Unit of Measure||Fabric Type||Cont. Op. Temp.||Available Widths (inches)||Thickness (inches)||Color||Data Sheets|
|FLVB1700-TP 20 oz||FLVB1700-TP|
20 x 11
Combat heat with superior vermiculite armor.
Used for Welding Protection, Furnace Curtains, Pipe Wrapping/Lagging, Expansion Joints, Heat Shield/Containment, Machinery Protection, Removable Flange/Valve Covers, Stress Relief, Exhaust Manifold Wrap and more.
- Remains stable to 1500°F (815°C) (Upper Temperature Limit)
- Continuous operating temperature 1000°F (540°C)
- Non-combustible vermiculite-coated fiberglass
- 50% More protection than fiberglass
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Coating acts as armor to the fiberglass, providing better resistance to direct flame
- Heat travels across the fabric—not through it
- Available in three colors – blue, black and bronze
VEXTRA® Textiles are 100% fiberglass coated with a golden vermiculite solution made of plate-like mineral crystals. This non-combustible coating acts like armor when heat strikes the fabric, causing the heat to travel across the fabric rather than through it, shielding the fiberglass from the heat source.
|Product Number||Data Sheets|