Tough neoprene rubber coating for tough conditions.
Perfect for situations where durability is an important factor, GOLDENGLAS® fabrics provide good vertical spark and slag protection in many light-duty welding applications.
- 100% woven texturized fiberglass fabric with neoprene rubber coating
- Fabric remains stable to 1000°F (540°C) (Upper temperature limit)
- Neoprene coating is limited to 225°F (107°C) continuous operating temperature
- Made tough to last long in high traffic areas or where fabric must be moved frequently
- Available in two standard weights (special weights available upon request)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. The information provided is based upon data furnished by our suppliers.
However, neither Auburn Manufacturing, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any liability whatsoever for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
While believed to be reliable, the information or products are intended for use by skilled persons at their own risk. Final determination of suitability of any material is the sole responsibility of the user.
All materials may present unknown hazards and should be used with caution. Although certain hazards are described herein, we cannot guarantee that these are the only hazards which exist.
- Neoprene coated glass in various colors
- Product Numbers: GLN4000, GLN2025, GLN2401
- AMI-GLAS® revestido con neopreno/Fibra de vidrio tejida revestida con neopreno en diferentes formas: tela, mantas, etc. La serie Goldenglas es de color dorado.
- Product Numbers: CGLN2025, GLN4000, GLN2025, GLN2401