Twice the insulation value of fiberglass, yet soft and flexible.
Used for Electrical Line Protection, Freeze Protection, Steam Tracing Line Insulation, Hose Covering, Hose Line and Cable Protection, Gasketing, Pipe Insulation, Drawstring on Removable Flange/Valve Covers, Tadpole and more.
- Continuous protection to 600° F (320° C)
- Soft and non-irritating aramid fiber
- Abrasion resistant and durable
- No binders or additives
- Easily conforms to any shape
- High dimensional stability
- Lightweight and flexible
- Excellent Insulation value
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. The information provided is based upon data furnished by our suppliers.
However, neither Auburn Manufacturing, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any liability whatsoever for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
While believed to be reliable, the information or products are intended for use by skilled persons at their own risk. Final determination of suitability of any material is the sole responsibility of the user.
All materials may present unknown hazards and should be used with caution. Although certain hazards are described herein, we cannot guarantee that these are the only hazards which exist.
- Para-aramid/meta-aramid felt
- Product Numbers: NX08, NX16, NX16F, NX16S
- NX08, NX16 with PSA applied by AMI